From Documenta Catholica Omnia
History of the Church
The Ecole initiative
An hypertext encyclopedia of the early history of the Church
Documents for the Study of the History of the Church
Collections of documents on the medieval and the early South American Church compiled by Fernando Gil - Universidad Católica Argentin
The ARTFL multilingual Bibles project of the University of Chicago offers the following online Bibles:
Hagiography Society Links page
A panorama of Medieval Hagiography online (from Menestrel)
Alphabetical list of Saints and Angels (from Catholic.org)
Hagiography Database from Dumbarton Oaks (saints of the 8th-10th centuries)
The Golden Legend (Aurea Legenda) Compiled by Jacobus de Voragine, 1275, Englished by William Caxton, 1483 (from the Medieval Source book)
Anselm of Canterbury (d.1109)
Complete philosophical and theological treatises, translated by Jasper Hopkins
Downloadable in PDF format
Thomas Aquinas (1225?– 1274)
- A full edition of the complete works of St. Thomas according, where possible, to the best critical texts.
- A bibliography covering all the studies on Aquinas and his doctrine, from the 13th century through our days.
- An index of the main tools of Thomistic research, and the edition of the most important among them.
- A database management system, implemented to search, compare, and sort words, phrases, quotations, similitudes, correlations, and statistical information.
- A digital edition of the main manuscripts of Aquinas' works.
From the electronic Grosseteste
Links, bibliography and online texts at the Franciscan archive.
A Catalogue of Franciscan Authors (13th-18th century) (in progress)
Meister Eckhart (German & Latin)
Calvin, Jean, Commentaries
Complete, from the Calvin Translation Society ed.
Jesuit resources on the Worl Wide Web
Includes a page of links to sites related to the history of the order (including links to texts) and to the Jesuit contribution to science and technology.