Conditions of use
Material, whether text or images, is available on the following conditions:
1. That due acknowledgement is made in any resulting publication, whether as book, thesis, article, other photographic or audiovisual medium, of the Institute’s ownership and, where relevant, copyright.
2. That two copies of offprints or one copy of books are supplied free of charge, addressed to either the Director or the Archivist; the author of an unpublished M.A. or Ph.D. dissertation which draws substantially on material in the Archive is requested to submit one copy.
3. That any material prepared for publication on the basis of papers in the possession of the Institute which makes reference to persons now living will be shown to the Institute in typescript before it is sent to a publisher, and that the Institute retains the right to delete or amend reference to living persons in it.
4. That the Institute is indemnified by the person to whom material as specified in 3. is made available against any action brought as a result of publication.
5. That correct archival references are provided for any material that is published.