We welcome posts from academics, practitioners and postgraduate students at all levels – whether directly affiliated with the Institute or not – on topics which relate to the Institute’s mission, including our research projects, and publications, resources and collections, and the Institute’s events.
How to contribute
Send the title and a brief summary of your post (or a draft version) to email@example.com.
Please also let us know who your are (include a short bio of 100 words which you are happy for us to publish) and why you are submitting an article on this topic.
– Articles can be anything from 500 to 2000 words;
– Include links to relevant sources and background information;
– Add a short list of references at the end if necessary (footnotes can only be included in exceptional circumstances);
– Include a photo or image (with a caption), and ensure you have permission to use it; a number of images would be even better;
– Please write in an accessible way and include subheadings;
– For accessibility reasons we only accept blogs written in English.