Contribute to the blog
We welcome posts from academics, practitioners and postgraduate students at all levels – whether directly affiliated with the Institute or not – on topics which relate to the Institute’s mission, including our research projects, and publications, resources and collections, and the Institute’s events.
How to contribute
Send the title and a brief summary of your post (or a draft version) to email@example.com.
Please also let us know who your are (include a short bio of 100 words which you are happy for us to publish) and why you are submitting an article on this topic.
– Articles can be anything from 500 to 2000 words;
– Please provide a short compelling title;
– Include links to relevant sources and background information and add a short list of references at the end if necessary;
– Include an image (with a caption), and ensure you have permission to use it; a number of images would be even better;
– Please write in an accessible way and include subheadings to break up long sections of text;
– For accessibility reasons we only accept blogs written in English.