Federico Campagna is a philosopher, writer and publisher. His research concerns the theory, politics and history of world-building. His latest books are Prophetic Culture (Bloomsbury, 2021) and Technic and Magic (Bloomsbury, 2018); his next book will investigate the history of cosmological imagination in the Mediterranean area. He teaches at the Royal Academy Schools in London and at ECAL in Lausanne. He is rights director at the UK/US radical publisher Verso and senior editor at the Italian philosophy publisher Timeo, which he co-founded. He holds a PhD from the Royal College of Art, an MA from Goldsmiths University and an MSc and Bsc from Bocconi University. He is the host of the literary podcast Overmorrow’s Library, produced by the Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève.
- Prophetic Culture: recreation for adolescents (London, Bloomsbury, 2021)
- Technic and Magic: the reconstruction of reality (London, Bloomsbury, 2018)
- The Last Night: anti-work, atheism, adventure (London, Zero, 2013)
- Quarant'Anni Contro il Lavoro: scritti essenziali di Franco Berardi Bifo, (Roma, DeriveApprodi, 2017)
- What We Are Fighting For: a radical collective manifesto (London, Pluto Press, 2012)
- Overmorrow’s Library, produced by the Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève.