This page provides information on who to contact with queries or for support during your studies. More details regarding many of these support services can be found in your course handbook. For any enquiries not listed below, please contact us at



Health & Wellbeing


Finance & Support

  • Fees
  • For Student Status Letters and Council Tax Exemption Letters (for full-time students only), please fill in the ‘Student Letter Request Form’, which can be found at the SAS website under the section ‘Key Information’.