If you are a student at one of the University of London's 17 member institutions, then you can choose to apply to take one of your option modules at the Warburg Institute.
Option modules available - subject to confirmation
- Cosmological Images: Representing the Universe
- Religion and Society in Italy
- Renaissance Political Thought from Erasmus to Campanella
- The World of the Book in the European Renaissance
- Classical Disorders: Architecture, Painting and the Afterlives of the Renaissance
- Renaissance Sculpture in the Expanded Field
- Islamic Authorities
Module information can be found at the bottom of this page.
Entry details and requirements
You must be a student at a University of London institution.
The cost is £825.00 per module. This is the pro-rata fee from the MA programme based on the credits being taken and your University needs to agree to pay this.
Each option module at the Warburg Institute is 20 Credits.
We will not hold any places on these modules prior to the Intercollegiate Registration form being completed and signed by your University.
All option modules run in term 2, from 10 January 2021, and are assessed by a 4,000 word essay.
To apply please complete and return the form below by the deadline: Wednesday 3rd November, 12pm (GMT).